100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!|
If the client isn't satisfied our job isn't done, and we leave no job unfinished!
To prove our confidence in the services we provide, we are offering a generous 60 day, money back, satisfaction guarantee! As long as you make the request for your account to be canceled within 60 days of the order, and note that you would like a refund within the comments of the cancel form, you qualify for a refund from FutureQuest!
Our guarantee is what we say it is! This means no hidden small print! If you are unsatisfied with our service for any reason whatsoever you will get a refund! The only money you wouldn't receive back would be for Value Added Services, that do not apply to the full domain refund, as specified below, or money we did not receive for items such as purchasing your domain name from InterNIC.
FutureQuest's foundation is based on client satisfaction via long-term relationships and this is only part of the way we try make sure our clients are confident that they will receive an honest service, from an honest company, in a risk free environment when they choose FutureQuest!
This is risk free hosting.
This is the way all Web Presence Providers should be.
This is the way it is at FutureQuest!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to receive the refund?
FutureQuest will grant the refund as soon as it is requested, providing your payment has been received. If you paid via traditional postal means (check/money order), Kagi, or credit card through FutureQuest, we will have the refund processed within the next 15 business days.
Note: FutureQuest can not guarantee the time it will take the credit card vendor to credit the refund but most have the amount of the refund credited back to the credit card by the next billing cycle.
What if I have more then one account and I only want to cancel one of them?
If you have multiple accounts on the FutureQuest server and decide to only cancel one of them, then FutureQuest will credit your remaining account(s) with the refund due you from the canceled account.
What if I cancel and decide I want to come back?
If you decide to return, after 3 months have passed, then we will gladly accept your request to reopen the account(s)! If you decide to return in less then 3 months, from the time you took advantage of the refund, then a $50 prepaid setup fee will be required before the account can be re-activated.
Exactly how much will I get back if I request a refund?
It depends on how much we received for your full domain package. If you sent us $30 for hosting then we will send you $30 back. If you sent us $180 then we will send you $180 back.
Are there any non-refundable fees?
There are in fact some fees that are non-refundable. These include:
- Set-up fees: There are no set-up fees for full domain packages but there are set-up fees for Value Added Services as well as Parked, Redirected, and IRM/IRO accounts. These are non-refundable fees.
- Bandwidth Fees: If you utilize more bandwidth then what comes with your package, the fees associated with this usage are non-refundable.
- Value Added Services: The monthly fees associated with Value Added Services such as extra FTP accounts, extra Disk Space, and Extra POP Accounts are non-refundable.
- Money we did not get: Payments sent to places such as InterNIC for your domain name are non-refundable. The only money FutureQuest can refund is the money that was given to FutureQuest.
- TOS Violations: As noted in the Terms of Service (TOS), no refunds will be granted for accounts that are terminated because of a violation of the TOS
FutureQuest Site Search
Back to Top